PROGRAMMEAddress urgent needs for the reception and screening of new arrivals and for the accommodation of vulnerable groups. Assistance to voluntary returns- GR05
PROGRAMME OPERATORThe Financial Mechanism Office
DONOR PROGRAMME PARTNERThe Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI)
PROGRAMME DESCRIPTIONThe Programme has three components:
1. Grants to the UNHCR in order for the Organization to be able to continue its support to the Greek authorities in implementing the Action Plan for Migration Management and asylum Reform . The UNHCR is the Project Promoter and the Grant amount is 1.842.000.
2. Grants to fund the running cost of reception centres run by NGOs, the Grant amount is 4.874760 €.
3. Assisted voluntary return, the Grant amount is 2.349248€.
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is the Fund Operator for the actions 2 & 3. The Project Promoters for these actions are the following Consortiums:
1. Consortium Médecins du Monde- Greece – Doctors of the World- Greece (Applicant NGO)/ Greek Council for Refugees, entitled “Reception Center for vulnerable asylum seekers at the center of Athens with capacity of 70 places” (Athens, center),
2. Consortium NOSTOS (Applicant NGO)/ IASIS/ ERGOEREVNITIKI/ Society for the Development and Creative Occupation of Children (EADAP), entitled “Hospitality structure for asylum seekers – FUTURE” (Athens, Moschato),
3. Consortium PRAKSIS (Applicant NGO)/ Hellenic Red Cross, entitled “STEGI (House) PLUS (+)” (Athens & Patras).
PROGRAMME WEB SITEhttp://eeagrants-iomathens-soam.gr
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – CALL FOR TENDERS