PROGRAMMERenewable Energy- GR03
PROGRAMME PROMOTERCentre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving (CRES)
Grant amount of Programme: 9.510.000 €
PROGRAMME DESCRIPTIONThe Programme aims at increasing the share of RES in the production and consumption of energy and at the same time the reduction of CO 2 emissions
In this context, there are two main categories of actions, namely:
Category 1 –Integrated RES actions in local communities, with the following indicative interventions:
• Geothermal heat pumps, solar thermal systems and biomass systems for covering heating and cooling loads.
• Use of RES technologies (photovoltaics, small wind turbines) for electricity generation and use in installations such as waste water treatment systems, desalination units, water pumping, lighting etc.
• Use of RES stations for charging electric vehicles.
• Use of RES for power needs of marinas, small ports etc.
• Storage and energy management systems.
• Other relevant RES interventions contributing to the Program’s objectives.
Category 2 - Integrated RES actions in a “Small island” with the following indicative interventions:
• Use of RES stations for charging electric vehicles
• Use of RES for electricity supply of marinas, small ports and processes such as waste water treatment, desalination units etc.
• RES systems integration in buildings.
PROGRAMME WEB SITEhttp://eeares.cres.gr/index.htm
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – CALL FOR TENDERS
CLOSED: Open call for expression of interest for compiling Registry of Independent Reviewers in the EEA FM 2009-2014 (European Economic Area Financial Mechanism) Programme Area: Gr03 - Renewable Energy